Keyword Searches Are Sometimes Really Weird And Dirty
I thought it might be hilariously joyous fun to fill everyone in on the types of searches people have been doing when they end up on this site. I don't quite understand a lot of it, but who am to question the gods of the Internet? No one, that's who.
Here we go:
- mackerel: Pretty obvious, although this site has nothing whatsoever to do with fish, or the sport thereof.
- blow spit bubbles: Ah yes, Brian, my first love, who despised me as I tried to win his love with saliva.
- canadian tire bruce cockburn: Of course, where else would you find him?
- shampoo brands from the early eighties: Someone wants to look like Farrah Fawcett.
- ree drummond kids bikes: I have no idea, although I do love Ree and her site Confessions of a Pioneer Woman. Give her a shout out when you've got a sec!
- what colour is the grinch: I'm still thinking chartreuse.
- nanaimo weather: Not sure what the weather has to do with our little Nanaimo (she's a guinea pig, for god's sake), but whatever floats your boat.
- spit bubbles: Why is someone even searching for information on spit bubbles?
- aniston butt: Don't we all wish.
- shoulder capsular distention: Ouch is my immediate reaction to that search.
- nanaimo sluts: Now I'm getting upset. Our guinea pig is NOT a slut!
- poop flush: Goes without saying.
- nanaimo kung fu: The pig may be athletic and like jumping on top of the wooden house in the cage, but come on! She's just a baby. OK, just try and even imagine a guinea pig doing kung fu, like maybe on Gryphon, our standard poodle. I bet you can't stop laughing, or at least chortling a tiny bit.
- udder cream for face: I thought I was the only weird one.
- the problem with women is men: Again, nothing needs to be said here.
- loop-2-loop belts: Couldn't tell you how that keyword got the person to this site. In fact, I don't even know what the hell loop-2-loop belts are! Anyone? Anyone?
- where did the term holy mackerel come from: Now, that is a good question. Another good question is why do I say it all the time? And why did I use it to name my blog?
- adrienne kress: Does anyone know who this is?
- mark medaglia: Or this? Actually, I know who this is. I had a crush on him a few lifetimes ago. We played street tag for five hours straight one day. But why is his name in a search, and how did that search end up at my site? I find this extremely mysterious, and a little disturbing even. I lock all my doors, windows and clavicles now.
- pornzapp pregnant: Okay then. You figure that one out, people. I give up.
- toxic waste cross stitch: Funny, that's what we call our home much of the time.
- does red lobster sell mackerel: Now that is a good question indeedy, because I love Red Lobster, and mackerel could be nummies with some garlic bread, a side salad and a nice pasta.
- where can i find a nice man in canada: Now there's a question for which I have no answer. Please let me know when you find out. Again, just kidding, dearest husband of mine.
There, that's it for now. There were others, but I thought I'd spare you. You're welcome.