Learning The ABCs About Me


A
Attached or single? Very attached, at the armpit

B

Best friend? Won't name them, but they know who they are.

C

Cake or pie? Pie, unless it's cheesecake. Unless it's pumpkin pie.

D
Dog or cat? Dog & guinea pigs -- an insane standard poodle named Gryphon who thinks he's human, and two guinea pigs (Furry and Mo), who try to outdo each other all the time.

E

Essential item? My glasses, a coffee, my laptop, and my favourite music and books. I realize that's not one essential item...sorry.

F
Favorite color? A certain blue-green that has no name.

G
Gummy bears or worms? I'd rather have a chocolate bar, but if I had to choose, I guess it would be the bears. They're cuter.

H
Hometown? Ottawa, Canada. Not too big, not too small...just right!

I
Favorite indulgence? Staying in my pjs all day Saturday, drinking coffee or tea and reading the newspaper from end to end without any interruptions or noise.

J
January or July? July for sure. January is just nasty. Unless you're in Florida. Hint, hint.

K
Kids? One of each, that would be a girl and a boy. Both lovable and smarmy at the same time.

L
Life isn’t complete without? My family, friends, and my hairbrush, and contact lenses, and books, and music...umm, and potato chips. Yeah, that's it.

M
Marriage date? August 31, 1991. It was a dark and stormy morning...

N
Number of brothers and sisters? Two bothers, I mean brothers. One older, one younger. Each entirely different from one another. And I love them both. But they are very irritating.

O
Oranges or apples? I cannot choose. It depends on my mood at the time, and if there's cheese.


P
Phobias? I suppose heights, and oozing wounds. And those really long bugs with a thousand legs. And worms. Oh yeah, and deep water. Definitely deep water. Anything over the shoulders.

Q
Quote? "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not." — André Gide I couldn't find one (well, I didn't really try either) and so I'm stealing this one, and I actually truly believe it too!

R
Reasons to smile? My family and friends, my pets, birds singing, spring mornings, good memories, Disney World, a shower and clean underwear.

S
Season of choice? I would say summer, but spring is a very close second.

T
Travel dreams? I would love to travel the world with my family, and show them how insignificant we really are in the grand scheme of things.

U
Unknown fact about me? I grew 4 inches in 8 hours after having back surgery to straighten my spine.

V
Vegetable? Anything pretty much, although peaches & cream corn is pretty damn awesome.

W
Worst habit? Procrastination, and leaving my crap all over the place. You're welcome, Mr. Handsome. Yes, I've finally acknowledged it. But you do it too.

X
X-ray or ultrasound? I'm going to say ultrasound because I have no idea what this question means, and ultrasounds are safer than x-rays, and I like it when they put warm goop on you.

Y
Your favorite restaurants? Mexicali Rosa's, Lone Star, Red Lobster, Cora's

Z
Zodiac sign? Virgo. We are known for being perfectionists, and that is what I am. The perfect procrastinator who leaves her crap around, and wishes right now that she lived in a warmer climate.

Comments

Ash said…
Oh, I knew we were soul mates - pumpkin pie, blue-green, July, that quote (!), procrastination and Virgo!

And you guys get WARM goop in Canada!? I should have had my babies there.
Sandi said…
That was fun to learn about my biggest commentor! :)
Debz said…
How the heck did you always get the warm goop!? Mine is always cold as a mother in laws kiss.
I'm a Virgo too - Virgo the virgin. What??
Jane! said…
I have two bothers, too. No Rs for mine.
I have to think that cheesecake is actually pie because you cut it in wedges.... no?
bernthis said…
My mom makes that whole Virgo thing a myth. She is the most disorganized person i know.
Shupe said…
Fun to learn more about you out there-
I'm over winter myself especially as I see that white crap falling very heavily at the moment.
:)
Thanks for the post!

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?