Dante

On a less cheery note than yesterday's post (sorry, everyone...can you tell I'm in the depths of a depression?), I was surfing my fave blogs, and came upon Dawn's blog, titled "Because I Said So", a great site if you have the chance to check it out.

Her latest post was about a little boy named Dante, aka Trooper. This little boy is fighting for his life, going through his lifelong battle with a cancer called Neuroblastoma (see here for the full story). He's losing the fight, which is something I cannot imagine going through as a parent, although we ourselves came close more than once with our son, and we know many other parents who have had to deal with losing their child in exactly this manner.

Please take a look at Dante's story, and send him a little of your love.

Comments

Akum said…
Its said to know that there is so many misery in this world. So sad for the kid...

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?