Ahhhhh, Akhassa

I recently had the opportunity to review a wonderful product for my oh-so-ignored and worn feet, and I will be forever indebted to Akhassa and Mom Fuse for this!

Akhassa is a company that creates amazingly delicious (I swear you'll want to eat them for dessert) spa-quality products for use in the privacy of your home. They have a variety of products devoted to transforming your every moment into a personal spa experience. Only natural ingredients are used, with pure essential oils and extracts distilled from exotic Asian plants, flowers, fruits and herbs, inspiring their holistic philosophy. There are no animal-based ingredients, artificial dyes or fragrances in any of their products, and all are cruelty-free.

There are three distinct lines in the Akhassa home spa collection, each featuring a unique balance of aromas and natural ingredients. The "Nurture" line was created to fortify the body and mind. Products include Ylang Ylang Body Lotion, Jasmine Body Scrub, and Ylang Ylang Sea Salt Soak. Next in line are the "Retreat" products, which have been made with relaxation in mind. Products include Kaffir Lime Body Lotion, Lemongrass Body Lotion, and Lemongrass Shower Cream. And last, but not least, is the "Rituals" line of products, which were inspired by the rituals practised throughout Asia, from simple beauty routines to sacred ceremonies. Products in this line include Ginger Foot Compress, Jasmine Hand Cream, and Pink Tea Hand Scrub.

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to try out the Lemongrass Foot Cream from the "Rituals" line. I say "lucky" because I had the chance to experience a little bit of heaven, and how many people can say that? I'm not one to put a lot of thought or time into taking care of myself, so when offered the chance, I grab it with both hands and feet!

As soon as I opened the tube, I knew I was in for a luxurious and joyous experience. The lemongrass scent was heavenly, refreshing and calming. The cream is rich, and when you put it on your skin, you feel alive with a wonderful tingling, cooling sensation. The shea butter helps remoisturize your feet, and I for one know my feet certainly were lacking moisture.

I did as Akhassa suggested with the Lemongrass Foot Cream, and slathered on the cream and then slapped on some cotton socks and kept them on overnight. In the morning, I swore my feet were not my own. They were soft, the dryness gone, and they felt so refreshed. I felt like I had just been to the spa for a day of indulgence. It was truly wonderful.

I'm planning on using the foot cream on a regular basis since it's so easy to use, and feels amazing. And I deserve it! Now my 13-year-old daughter can't wait to use it. I have a feeling the tube won't last very long in this house!

I would highly recommend you take a close look at Akhassa's full line of products and try them for yourself. You'll be happy you did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?