I need a hat for Mr. Handsome



So it seems that I have finally finished my chemistry course, which deserves a national holiday of recognition in itself. That, and the fact that I am probably writing my biology exam this Saturday, and I guess you could say I can actually see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. Yay me.

I also paid my tuition for my first term. Correction: Mr. Handsome paid for my tuition. I am now his hooker for life.
So, I guess this whole college thing is slowly becoming a reality. I just have to get through two high school course exams, a driving test, and first aid/CPR, and it's a go! And all before the end of the month.

Help.

Meanwhile, my angelic children are still at camp, Gryphon is still glued to my leg, and Mr. Handsome has turned into an old man wearing a hat. Let me explain. Usually, when the kids go away to camp, he and I spend evenings doing fun things like going to the movies, eating out, and having sex on the kitchen counter pretending we're single and free again. Of course, it's a little different this time, seeing as I'm learning science stuff. However, I'm thinking Mr. Handsome has turned into an old man regardless of my activity because he spent the first night reading a book, and going to bed at 9 p.m. Ditto Night Number Two. WTF, sweetheart??

Anyway...

I'm still waiting on the old driver's license fiasco to iron itself out, which SHOULD happen this week. Shit. I just jinxed it, didn't I. So much for that.

Time to watch another Tori and Dean re-run  study.

Comments

CONGRATULTIONS on finishing your course. now you can have a nice relaxing time with MR. Handsome.

Take care.
Yvonne
Unknown said…
Yeahy and Congratulations to you!!
blunt delivery said…
aw, congrats!!! man, there is nothing like the feeling of almost being done with flipping college! i would know, considering i have been like 3 credits shy of finishing for the past 4 years, i will always have that feeling! haha
meleah rebeccah said…
Congrats on finishing your course. Im glad you are starting to see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel!

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?