Romance At Its Best


If you want a great love story to read with all that free time you've got (and I know you all do, as do I), go to one of my fave sites: http://thepioneerwoman.com/. Then click on "Black Heels". This is the ever-so-romantic story of blogger Ree Drummond and her match made in heaven with Marlboro Man.

It's a great read, gets your heart going in a good way, and is better than any Harlequin I've ever even tried to read. Not only that, but it's reality in a sort of unreal kind of way. Romance at its best.

The entire site is chockfull of great stories about living on a ranch, as well as amazing photography and lots of very very good recipes for very very fattening meals that are very very tasty.

Take a gander, and let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?