We're Here, And We're Enjoying It, Dammit!


Well, we made it! And in one piece, despite our flight being a day late and having to travel for about 10 minutes over the Atlantic Ocean.

We made it, and we're having a blast. Unfortunately, I'm in mega pain, extra special thanks to my wonderful arthritis, so this post will be short. I had planned on uploading a really beautiful photo I had taken last night of Cinderella's castle at the Magic Kingdom, but this hotel's internet connection sucks the big kahuna. Seeing as it's "free", however, I won't complain, although I think I just did.

Suffice it to say we're having a wonderful time so far. The weather here in Orlando has been nothing short of perfect. Lots of threats of rain, but none to speak of in actuality. We have a two-bedroom suite so that we can lock up the children when they get on our nerves and have some peace and quiet, and for the most part, it's working real well! I would highly recommend this tactic to everyone reading this. What you spend for a two-bedroom suite, you definitely save in nerves!

The only things that are the least bit despairing are Mr. Handsome's and my various pains and aches that are causing us some problems, and the fact that the kids seem to think that the word "vacation" actually means "we're allowed to be rude and nasty to one another and have one stupid fight after another for no reason other than to aggravate our wonderful parents, who have spent A LOT OF MONEY to take us on this vacation".

I think there's going to be a nice dictionary under the tree for them this Christmas.

Comments

Glad you made it, have a wonderful time, sorry about your aches and pains hope they go.I had a cortisone injection in my shoulder 3 weeks ago owing to pain there and my muscle in arms and presto all pain is gone. hope it stays away for Christmas.

Yvonne.
Oh, I'm so glad you made it! Good times and lots of laughs are good for the soul, and they also raise the endorphin levels (or one of those hormones) that help you forget your pains. So get out there and laugh and have a good time!
ReformingGeek said…
I'm glad you made it! Enjoy and maybe you could accidentally forget the children over at Rockin' Rollercoaster.
Maureen said…
Ha! So glad to hear you got there! Yay! Now I am totally jealous... have a wonderful time.

One year I vow to go back to Disneyland, but at Christmastime.
PixelFight.ca said…
Have a great time on your trip! Wanted to let you know how you can help eliminate cancer one pixel at a time by visiting PixelFight.ca. Hope you have a chance to check it out and spread the word!
A dictionary sounds like a splendid idea. Glad you made it to your destination safe and sound.

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?