Review -- Hassle-Free Disney World Vacation! Here We Come!

Going to Disney? Just thinking about it?

The Hassle-Free Walt Disney World Vacation 2009 is the definite "go to" book for you. And at only $15.95, it's more than worth its weight in gold.

Written by Steven M. Barrett, author of Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets, this book is chock-full of everything you need to know (and then some) to plan your vacation to the world's favourite fun spot. Well, maybe not the whole world's, but certainly this family's. We've been three times. Three. Times. Yeah, I know.


And one of those times was without the children! In fact, that one time was even more fun than I thought it could be, because everywhere I looked, there were whiny and unruly children, and they weren't mine!

This is one of the best books on planning your WDW vacation that I've ever laid eyes on. Just when you thought your vacation was going to be anything but relaxing, Barrett comes to the rescue. His book focuses on making your trip as fun and as hassle-free as possible, and is based on weekly visits to WDW over two decades.

There is something for everyone inside, from seniors to teens to families with small children. Flexible touring plans are very detailed and have obviously been meticulously developed, and lots of hints are included to help make your day more enjoyable than exhausting. And believe me, they can be very exhausting.

What I loved about this book, having been to WDW at different times of the year, is the inclusion of the little details that can make or break your visit there. Details like which bathrooms are the least crowded, shady spots from which to watch the many wonderful parades, ratings for over 80 restaurants at WDW, which attractions have minimal wait times, attractions that may frighten younger children, and even sections on where to find some of the numerous Hidden Mickeys throughout the grounds.

I know for a fact that these seemingly silly details can actually make a huge difference in your WDW experience.

Barrett wrote this book after overhearing a man complaining bitterly while on a boat ride from the Magic Kingdom to Fort Wilderness. "This is supposed to be a vacation? I've been here five days, and I'm more tired than when I left home." I know the feeling all too well.

I would highly recommend this book for anyone even remotely thinking about taking the plunge into the world of Disney. Your fears will most definitely be allayed when you read this book.

Thank you so much to MomFuse for giving me the opportunity to read and review this awesome book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?