You've Gotta Love Qlubb



For people who know me, it's no surprise when I say that I need all the help I can get in organizing my life. Maybe the gods were looking down from the heavens, because I was recently given the opportunity to review a relatively new social networking site called Qlubb, thanks to MomFuse. My life will never be the same.

Initially, I had no idea what this site was about. So, I finally decided to check it out the other day. And I was very pleasantly surprised. And so will everyone else around me since I will no longer forget my son's pizza days at school, or my daughter's waterpolo practices, or my numerous doctor's appointments. I'll also be able to keep track of school council meetings and countless other events that seem to occupy my life more and more these days. Not only that, but I will now have one place to keep all my group activities intact, and one email from which I can email anyone else in my different groups, be it "family", "book club" or "school council". I'm definitely going to introduce my daughter to this site because her life is getting more and more complicated now that high school looms on the horizon.

The set-up of this site makes it so simple to use, even I can make my way around it without nary a whine. Getting started is as easy as putting in your name. Just one click and you're on your way.


There's also a calendar, a place for photos, and a task reminder service. Qlubb also spits out a new group email for you to use to send emails, notices, etc. to other group members. This site definitely has the user in mind. It's probably one of the most user-friendly sites I've ever seen. And I've decided that's what we need: a social networking site that is easy to use, and can be used by anyone at anytime.

Before taking a look, I did not think I would actually end up using Qlubb. I am so glad I found out about this site, and I know it's going to be well used in this household. And I also know things might actually get done on time for once!







Comments

Anonymous said…
Mary..you're the best!!
~*Jobthingy*~ said…
neat. ill be sure to check it out
♥ Braja said…
I'm curious enough to check it out :)
Ah! YES! I have been trying to get to your blog for a few days to comment, (I usually read through google reader) but for whatever reason, your blog doesn't like my computer! It kept booting me out! (not that it has anything to do with my computer being a dinosaur...)

Anyhoo, That site sounds really interesting. I'll have to take a look!
Unknown said…
thanks for the review. i'll check it out.

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?