I think someone ought to warn the po po we're on our way

For your viewing pleasure, here are a few more photos from my recent voyage to Switzerland and Venice. I'm busy gulping coffee in an effort to wake up enough to RE-PACK my bags since I'm leaving for New Yawk City Thursday morning. But first, I have to follow Gryphon around the house as he drops shit nuggets. The poor animal has such a sensitive digestive system, any stress (or food he's not used to) sends his body into the throes of eruptive disorder, which creates further disorder for everyone around him. New York, here I come!


Swan in Lake Geneva, ignoring me. Typical.


Another boring shot of Old Geneva, with Mont Blanc in the background. I wanted to climb that mountain, but it was not to be. I couldn't find my cleats. And I have no idea what soccer shoes have to do with mountain climbing. Just accept it as it is, and move along.


Busy waterway in Venice, with a lone gondolier in the middle, trying not to crash into parked boats as he maneuvers both his gondola and his bottle of Chianti.


Gorgeous Venetian masks in a storefront. I wanted them all, and got none. Story of my life.


Yet another incredibly artsy photo of a very old Venetian building, a gondola, and algae-filled water. You're welcome.

And now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go pick up a few more dog crap clumps, and finish packing my bags. I may not post again until next week because I will be incredibly busy touring New York, looking for Jude Law or Sting, and trying to touch police officers' bums.

Comments

Ash said…
Incredible pictures - looks like a fantastic trip.

Can't wait to hear the story of you getting tasered in New York. (Em)
ReformingGeek said…
That's just a load of crap.

Oh, sorry.

Poor pup.

I enjoyed the photos.
MarieA said…
loved your artsy Venetian water way images Mary.
thanks for sharing!
Simply Mags said…
Holy Mackerel! Those are some pretty awesome photos! I look forward to seeing some pics of the po po's bums........
Unknown said…
ooooo Mary! those photos are wonderful!

Popular posts from this blog

Gobble Gobble!

Just call me a dwarf

Gourmet Anyone?